Since first event in 2013, Prudential RideLondon has become one of the world’s leading cycling events, and will celebrate its 6th edition in 2018. Thousands of amateur and professional cyclists has hit the road of London and Surrey. While professional cyclist competes in Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic, the amateur cyclists have the chance to participate in Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 – 100-mile challenge on the same closed roads as the professionals.
For more info about the event, check official website: https://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/
Cerita Lari is proudly presented the chance for Indonesia’s cyclists to participate in this event, as we have been appointed as official travel partner for Indonesia.
- Date: 29 July, 2018
- Distance: 100 mile
- COT: 12 hours
- First start: 05.45 at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Last finish: 17.45 at The Mall
- Guaranteed race entry
- Accommodation at Melia White Hotel (4 stars) that also provides bike storage
- Daily breakfast
Excluding in your package are flight ticket & airport transport, international travel insurance, visa to Japan, local transportation, and personal expense (lunch, dinner, etc).
2N Package (check in 28 July, check out 30 July, 2018)
- Entry + Hotel (2N – twin sharing) : IDR 11,000,000
- Entry + Hotel (2N – single) : IDR 13,500,000
3N Package (check in 28 July, check out 31 July, 2018)
- Entry + Hotel (3N – twin sharing) : IDR 13,000,000
- Entry + Hotel (3N – single) : IDR 17,000,000
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you would like to get detail information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. And if you are in Jakarta, we can also arrange to meet, so our team can explain to you about detail package in person.